Bug 88327 - Added turkish translation for PulseAudio
Summary: Added turkish translation for PulseAudio
Alias: None
Product: PulseAudio
Classification: Unclassified
Component: misc (show other bugs)
Version: unspecified
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: pulseaudio-bugs
QA Contact: pulseaudio-bugs
Keywords: i18n
Depends on:
Reported: 2015-01-12 14:22 UTC by Kaan Özdinçer
Modified: 2015-01-13 20:40 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
i915 platform:
i915 features:

patch for turkish translation (94.98 KB, text/plain)
2015-01-12 14:22 UTC, Kaan Özdinçer

Description Kaan Özdinçer 2015-01-12 14:22:52 UTC
Created attachment 112120 [details]
patch for turkish translation

Added turkish translation for PulseAudio.
Patch is attached.
Comment 1 Tanu Kaskinen 2015-01-13 20:40:48 UTC
Thanks for the patch! I applied it now.

There were a couple of small issues that I fixed: the new translation was not added to po/LINGUAS, and there was this error from msgfmt:

tr.po:2801: 'msgid' and 'msgstr' entries do not both begin with '\n'

I added the missing "\n", and msgfmt is happy.

Use of freedesktop.org services, including Bugzilla, is subject to our Code of Conduct. How we collect and use information is described in our Privacy Policy.