Currently, the Account.ChangingPresence property can sometimes spuriously become True. I noticed this when I added it to the output of `mc-tool show` and ran it against an account I never enable (but whose RequestedPresence is 'available' for some reason).
Here's a branch that adds that stuff to mc-tool, fixes this bug, and adds a test. So now the output from mc-tool show looks like this:
Display Name: Collabora (email@example.com)
Connects: only when requested
Automatic: available (2) ""
Current: available (2) ""
Requested: available (2) ""
(bool) require-encryption = true
(string) account = firstname.lastname@example.org
Looks good to me
Merged; will be in 5.9.4. Thanks!