There's no regression test for calls from XMPP yet.
Ready for review but missing some coverage.
Test merged and is no longer blocking other work, but should still be extended to cover:
* codecs with nonzero number of channels
* codecs with parameters
* needing to ignore video codecs
* should the initiator be the bare or full JID? Currently it's the bare JID and
we assert that
* from-xmpp.py doesn't assert that the candidates have the right ports,
* from-xmpp.py doesn't assert whether the session-accept has any candidates;
* from-xmpp.py doesn't assert that the PTs in session-accept match the intended
I'll work on this more tomorrow.
Improved coverage, coverage stats, misc compliance fixes in <http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/smcv/telepathy-fargo.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/cov>.
Branch updated; took longer than the 8h estimate due to some bugs + fixes along the way.
Fixed in git